Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos Recipe
Sllow cooker chicken tacos have become a staple in our house because they are super easy to make and taste SO good every time. They're perfect for your Super Bowl Sunday party, your Taco Tuesday feast or any day you're looking to make a delicious meal without a lot of work!
All you do is sprinkle a little garlic salt and pepper over a few chicken breasts, place them in the slow cooker and let a jar of your favorite salsa do the rest. Really, it's that simple!
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 4 hours
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons coarse black pepper
- 24-ounce jar of salsa (pick your favorite!)
1. Spray the inside of the slow cooker (crock) with cooking spray.
2. Place chicken breasts at the bottom.
3. Sprinkle garlic salt and pepper over both sides of chicken breasts.
4. Pour entire jar of salsa over the chicken.
5. Place the lid on slow cooker and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
6. Use two forks to shred chicken.
7. Keep chicken in slow cooker on warm until ready to serve.
Copyright 2018, Chow Baby! a delicious division of BambiniWare, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hey Haute Mamas! I'm Riche Holmes Grant, a modern mom + mompreneur who designs smart + stylish products that make your mommy gig easier.
When I'm not busy taking orders from my #miniboss, I'm contributing to MarthaStewart.com or in the kitchen whipping up delicious family-friendly creations in my BambiniWare Apronini.
Get my FREE book on How to Make the Best Food for Your Baby here!
I live in the Washington, DC area with my husband and daughter. Follow our adventures on Instagram via @BambiniWareLife!
- Categories: Food + Drink
- Riche Holmes Grant