DIY Bath Salts for Galentine's Day
I love making soothing bath salts to give away on Galentine's Day because they are so easy to make and make such sweet gifts too (I mean what woman doesn't need a little more relaxation in her life?).
Note: For those of you who don't know, Galentine's Day is the unofficial (but pretty much official) holiday celebrated on February 13th when women all over celebrate the beauty of friendship, preferably with wine involved:-).
The salts are there to soothe tired muscles and release toxins, the baking soda is there to soften the water and give your skin a little extra love, and the lavender essential oil is there to completely relax you.
PREP + MAKE TIME: 5 mins
- 1 cup Dead Sea salt
- 1 cup epsom salt
- 1/2 cup Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 30-40 drops lavender essential oil (gauge based on your preference)
- large Mason jar
- vials (10)*
- friendship charms*
1. Combine all ingredients in Mason jar. Mix well.
2. Use a funnel to pour the mixture into vials, leaving room at the top for the stopper.
3. Use string to tie friendship charms around vials.
Hey Haute Mamas! I'm Riche Holmes Grant, a modern mom + mompreneur who designs smart + stylish products that make your mommy gig easier.
When I'm not busy taking orders from my #miniboss, I'm contributing to MarthaStewart.com or in the kitchen whipping up delicious family-friendly creations in my BambiniWare Apronini.
Get my FREE book on How to Make the Best Food for Your Baby here!
I live in the Washington, DC area with my husband and daughter. Follow our adventures on Instagram via @BambiniWareLife!
- Categories: DIY + Crafts Health + Fitness Mommy Life Tips + Tricks
- Riche Holmes Grant