Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe
These Garlic Rosemary Parmesan wings are moist, flavorful and crispy with each delicious bite, perfect for cooking indoors or outside on the grill too!
I made them for the first time after a loyal fan of The Riche Life told me that she used the garlic-rosemary marinade from my Easter lamb chops on party wings for one of her kids who doesn't like lamb. Her wings turned out so well that I had to try them too, except I added fresh grated Parmesan cheese and a tangy Greek yogurt dipping sauce to give the wings their own unique identity in the Riche Life repertoire.
ACTIVE TIME: 15 minutes
MARINATING TIME: 2 hrs-overnight
- 10-12 party wings
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary
- 5-6 fresh garlic cloves
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese (about 2-3 tablespoons)
Greek Yogurt Dipping Sauce:
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- Roasted garlic powder, to taste
1. Place rinsed and dried wings into gallon size Ziploc bag and set aside.
2. Combine salt, pepper, rosemary, olive oil and garlic into food processor.
3. Grind into a paste.
4. Spoon marinade into bag over wings. Seal the bag while removing air pockets.
5. Massage marinade into chicken until all wings are well coated.
6. Refrigerate marinated wings for 2 hours-overnight.
1. Drizzle olive oil over hot cast iron skillet.
2. Add wings to skillet and cook on medium-high heat for 5 minutes on each side.
3. Transfer wings in skillet to a pre-heated broiler set on low.
4. Broil on each side on low for 20 minutes.
5. Turn broiler to high; let each side cook for 2 minutes.
6. Remove from oven a let cool for 5 minutes.
7. Transfer wings to a Ziploc bag.
8. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over wings and shake well.
9. Remove wings from the bag and serve.
Greek Yogurt Dipping Sauce:
1. Combine yogurt, honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper into small bowl.
2. Stir well.
3. Slowly sprinkle in roasted garlic powder until desired taste is reached and mix well.
Copyright 2018, Chow Baby! a delicious division of BambiniWare, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hey Haute Mamas! I'm Riche Holmes Grant, a modern mom + mompreneur who designs smart + stylish products that make your mommy gig easier.
When I'm not busy taking orders from my #miniboss, I'm contributing to MarthaStewart.com or in the kitchen whipping up delicious family-friendly creations in my BambiniWare Apronini.
Get my FREE book on How to Make the Best Food for Your Baby here!
I live in the Washington, DC area with my husband and daughter. Follow our adventures on Instagram via @BambiniWareLife!
- Categories: Food + Drink
- Riche Holmes Grant