Easter Garlic-Rosemary Lamb Chops Recipe
If you like lamb, you'll LOVE this easy recipe for garlic-rosemary lamb chops! And, because I like to keep things a little fancy, especially for Easter brunch, I'm also showing you how to make a simple balsamic red wine reduction to add a nice finish to your lamb chops.
ACTIVE TIME: 15 minutes
MARINATING TIME: 2 hrs-overnight
- 8-9 French-cut lamb chops
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary
- 5-6 fresh garlic cloves
Balsamic Red Wine Reduction:
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon sugar
1. Combine salt, pepper, rosemary, olive oil and garlic into food processor.
2. Grind into a paste.
3. Massage marinade into lamb chops.
4. Refrigerate marinated lamb chops for 2 hours-overnight.
1. Drizzle olive oil over hot grill pan.
2. Cook lamb chops on medium-high heat for 4 minutes on each side.
3. Transfer lamb chops in grill pan to a pre-heated broiler set on high.
4. Broil for 3-4 minutes.
5. Remove and serve.
Optional Balsamic Red Wine Reduction:
1. Combine all ingredients into a medium saucepan.
2. Boil for 10-12 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half with a syrupy consistency. Note: If you don't have the consistency you want, you can add a little more sugar.
3. Spoon finished reduction over lamb chops.
Copyright 2018, Chow Baby! a delicious division of BambiniWare, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hey Haute Mamas! I'm Riche Holmes Grant, a modern mom + mompreneur who designs smart + stylish products that make your mommy gig easier.
When I'm not busy taking orders from my #miniboss, I'm contributing to MarthaStewart.com or in the kitchen whipping up delicious family-friendly creations in my BambiniWare Apronini.
Get my FREE book on How to Make the Best Food for Your Baby here!
I live in the Washington, DC area with my husband and daughter. Follow our adventures on Instagram via @BambiniWareLife!
- Categories: Easter Food + Drink
- Riche Holmes Grant