Blueberry and Greek Yogurt Parfait (Toddler Chef-Friendly)
Toddler boss insists that breakfast tastes better with blueberries (I agree!), so this morning we featured these yummy blueberry and Greek yogurt parfaits with granola and honey at the BambiniWare table. So delish!
RECOMMENDED AGES: 12+ months. Click here to download our easy baby food reference chart to keep track of what foods you can introduce to your baby and when.
SUGGESTED PAIRING: Serve while your little one is wearing the Burpa Bib in Chic Chevron.
SERVINGS: 4 (may vary depending on the type of container used)
TOTAL TIME: 5 mins
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup granola
- 8 ounces frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoons honey
1. Heat frozen blueberries in the microwave until juices start to run. Let cool.
2. Spoon 2 tablespoons of yogurt in parfait or small glass bowls and smooth the top.
3. Spoon 2 tablespoons of granola over the yogurt.
4. Spoon 2 tablespoons of blueberries with juice over the granola.
5. Drizzle blueberries and granola with honey.
6. Repeat, adding more layers as desired.
Copyright 2016, Chow Baby! a delicious division of BambiniWare, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hey Haute Mamas! I'm Riche Holmes Grant, a modern mom + mompreneur who designs smart + stylish products that make your mommy gig easier.
When I'm not busy taking orders from my toddler boss, I'm contributing to MarthaStewart.com or in the kitchen whipping up delicious baby + toddler gourmet creations in my BambiniWare Apronini.
Get my FREE book on How to Make the Best Food for Your Baby here!
I live in the Washington, DC area with my husband and daughter. Follow our adventures on Instagram via @BambiniWare!
- Riche Holmes Grant