Painted Jingle Bell Ornaments for Kids
- Gold or silver jingle bells (sizes vary)
- Paper plates
- Flat craft paintbrush
- Multi-surface high gloss acrylic paint (preferred brand: Martha Stewart Crafts)
- Metallic cord
Directions:1. Cover your workspace completely. I want to stress the word "completely" because I'm always amazed by how widely paint can travel in the hands of a toddler.
3. Hand your littler maker the bells and the paintbrush and let him/her pick her own colors, blend colors and paint away.
6. Repeat Steps 3-5 with additional colors as desired.
7. Thread the cord through the finished bells and cut to desired length; tie a knot to secure.
Hey Haute Mamas! I'm Riche Holmes Grant, a modern mom + mompreneur who designs smart + stylish products that make your mommy gig easier.
When I'm not busy taking orders from my #miniboss, I'm contributing to MarthaStewart.com or in the kitchen whipping up delicious family-friendly creations in my BambiniWare Apronini.
Get my FREE book on How to Make the Best Food for Your Baby here!
I live in the Washington, DC area with my husband and daughter. Follow our adventures on Instagram via @BambiniWareLife!
- Riche Holmes Grant