Family Fun: Our Top 12 Adventures of Summer 2014
Dear Summer 2014,
Today marks the official end of our fabulous time together, so Toddler Boss, The Mr. and I are celebrating with a countdown of our top twelve "Grantastic" adventures with you! Most were in or around the DC area, with the exception of two trips to NYC, when we fell in love with Battery Park City as a great family-friendly hangout.
It was so hard to number them in any sort of order that gave them all justice (and that we all agreed on), so we've decided to just list them chronologically and keep everyone happy:-). And last but not least, many thanks to Kid Friendly DC, Red Tricycle DC, Washington Family Magazine and Washington Parent Magazine for being such great resources!
So long, Summer, until we meet again...
1. Jazz in the National Gallery of Art Sculpture Garden
3. FreshFarm & Fenton Street Markets (weekly)
4. Sample Time at Whole Foods Market (almost daily:-)
5. Brookside Gardens & Wheaton Regional Park Train & Carousel
7. Indoor/Outdoor Pool Parties and Nona and Pop Pop's
9. Smithsonian Folklife Festival
10. Take Your Daughter to Work Days
11. Movies on the Potomac: Annie" at the National Harbor
12. New York City/Battery Park
Hey Haute Mamas! I'm Riche Holmes Grant, a modern mom + mompreneur who designs smart + stylish products that make your mommy gig easier.
When I'm not busy taking orders from my #miniboss, I'm contributing to MarthaStewart.com or in the kitchen whipping up delicious family-friendly creations in my BambiniWare Apronini.
Get my FREE book on How to Make the Best Food for Your Baby here!
I live in the Washington, DC area with my husband and daughter. Follow our adventures on Instagram via @BambiniWareLife!
- Categories: Family Fun
- Riche Holmes Grant