Red, White & Blueberry Parfait Pops (Toddler Chef-Friendly)
Popsicles for breakfast? Yes, please! These strawberry, Greek yogurt and blueberry popsicles are a fun, healthy treat with a patriotic flair that the whole family will love.
Red, white and blueberry pops are great any time of the year, but they will definitely add more cool points (see what I did there?) to themed menus on Memorial and Independence Days.
Toddler boss did the berry counting and blending per usual, and I did the pouring. Obviously, the best part for both of us was eating them, of course:-)
RECOMMENDED AGES: 12+ months. Click here to download our easy baby food reference chart to keep track of what foods you can introduce to your baby and when.
SUGGESTED PAIRING: Serve while your little one is wearing the Burpa Bib in Chic Chevron.
SERVINGS: 6 pops (using Tovolo Groovy Ice Pop Molds)
PREP TIME: 15 mins
FREEZE TIME: 6-8 hours
- 1 ½ cups fresh strawberries
- 1 ½ cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar or honey
Note: The riper the berries, the sweeter the taste.
- Place strawberries in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
Pour strawberry puree into popsicle molds using a funnel or a measuring cup with a spout to control pouring. Fill each mold about ⅓ of the way up (or as much as desired).
- In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, coconut cream and agave nectar (or honey) until smooth.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons (or as much as desired) of the yogurt mixture into each mold to create the second layer.
- Repeat Steps 1 and 2 with the blueberries to create the final layer.
- Place popsicle sticks or mold handles in the middle of each pop and secure.
- Freeze pops for 6-8 hours (or until hardened) before serving.
- Run warm water over molds to loosen.
- Optional: Add a little crunch by spreading honey along the sides of the pops and rolling them in your favorite granola.
Copyright 2016, Chow Baby! a delicious division of BambiniWare, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hey Haute Mamas! I'm Riche Holmes Grant, a modern mom + mompreneur who designs smart + stylish products that make your mommy gig easier.
When I'm not busy taking orders from my toddler boss, I'm contributing to MarthaStewart.com or in the kitchen whipping up delicious baby + toddler gourmet creations in my BambiniWare Apronini.
Get my FREE book on How to Make the Best Food for Your Baby here!
I live in the Washington, DC area with my husband and daughter. Follow our adventures on Instagram via @BambiniWare!
- Categories: Food + Drink
- Riche Holmes Grant